It has been awhile since I have made a post (yes, 2 years!) and there has been a lot of changes. I am graduating from University of Houston- Clear Lake in 2 weeks with a bachelors degree in history. A week ago, I started an alternative teaching certification program where hopefully I will get my certifications in 4 through 8 (general studies) and 8 through 12 Social Studies. I would love to teach 6th grade World Studies, 7th grade Texas History, or 9th grade American History. We will see soon how the application process goes. I will start applying for jobs and preparing for my content tests after graduation. Knowing I have to become a professional, I have been scanning fashion blogs to get ideas for clothes that will work day to day but are not EXPENSIVE because I am extremely frugal. Wal-Mart, Target, and Ross are my favorite stores to shop at and I am open to any stores that I can save money at but find things that are cute and professional.
This is my attempt yesterday at being professional....
Sorry my background is dirty and my mirror is the only way to take the picture but it was my first attempt at a portrait of what I have on. I will have to try something different next time.
I am ending my post there because I have a paper to finish writing and a quiz to prepare for for class so I can end this semester with a bang. Have a great evening!!
No comments:
Post a Comment