By trying to update my wardrobe with professional/lady like clothing (remember, I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl), I am shopping the sales that are coming through the mail or my email inbox. I got several great ads from Old Navy and Ulta as well as saw specials from this Facebook page I follow that sells handmade and popular jewelry. These are the new things I added this week.
A friend of mine is having a baby shower on June 1st but I will not be able to be there because that is my first day for on-site alternative teacher training. I went ahead and got something for her and gave it to her at lunch this week. All three outfits, a super soft blanket, and a set of socks for less than $20.00 at dd's Discounts. I am sooo glad I have found that store.
I got a coupon from Ulta this week for $3.50 off order. My husband needed some new cologne and we got this super cute turquoise bag for FREE with his purchase. Then I got some makeup and the body care products in the second picture that was buy one get one. Whoo! My total purchases was less than $20.00!
Old Navy sent me a 20% off coupon for Mother's Day which I put to good use for these 3 cardigans. They are originally $15.00 and were on sale for $12.00. With the 20% coupon, they became $9.60 each. I think that is a really good deal for some comfy cardigans.
The Chunky Funky has some fantastic homemade and popular jewelry at their Facebook site. This coral necklace was something new she had on sale for $20.00. I have the brown and turquoise and silver set that she had, so I thought why not add this one too.
I have been doing some major relaxing this past week since school has ended. This week I will be getting ready for graduation that is next Sunday but today was all about spending time with my little man. He wanted to take me to my favorite Mexican restaurant so I dressed up some... OK I just wore some khaki capris, brown tank top and necklace, and my chambray button up. I was having a bad hair day, so on went my hat to cover it up.
My son gave me his "present" he made during school last week... a book mark of him and a coupon for 5 different things including breakfast in bed. This is one of the best presents I have had from him....
I hope everyone has had a great Mother's Day. I am writing this then going to watch Investigation Discovery, then to bed early. I hope everyone has a fantastic week. Summer is right around the corner.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment