June has hit the Houston area... and it is HOT and HUMID. Thankfully I have been able to stay inside the majority of the time. Yesterday (June 1st) I was in an all day training for my educator certification. It was really interesting the things we went over... how to be an effective teacher.
This is one of the hand outs that they gave... very informative.
My husband came rushing into the house last night telling me to grab my camera. This is what he was wanting me to see....
a watermelon about the size of a baseball
and the beginnings of an eggplant
I was soo excited because this year things are actually growing. Normally I get a tomato or two and that is it.
Another historian friend of mine sent me this picture because she knows I would enjoy it since I am a WWII historian and starting my educator training.
Any ideas for cheap or free things to do with an 8 year old over the summer?




No comments:
Post a Comment